The Berrien Community Foundation's 2017 Competitive grant cycle deadline is
August 7, 2017.
The Berrien Community Foundation is seeking proposals for non-profit 501(c)3 organizations, schools ,units of government or religious organizations doing community projects who are serving Berrien County, MI.
Grants are reviewed in the following areas each year:
- Youth Leadership and Development
- Community Improvement and Special Needs
To access the online grant application you MUST create an account with a login. This allows you to save your application and return to it later.
A few helpful hints:
- Please write down your login information as we will not be able to retrieve that for you.
- To save your information, remember to select "Save Draft" at the bottom or the page
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your form. If you do not receive this, please contact us or resubmit your grant application. There may be an issue with the email used to submit the form.
- Some applicants have found it helpful to answer the questions in a Word document and then copy and paste into the electronic form. This allows ease of editing and is a safeguard for saving your work.
- Grant project start dates should be November or later.
- The maximum grant request is $10,000.
If you do not have an account please - CREATE AN ACCOUNT
If you already have an account please - LOGIN