You are hereHome ›
The William J. Deputy Endowment Fund
About The William J. Deputy Endowment Fund
The William J. Deputy Fund was established in 2008 to support projects and programs in the Harbor Country area. Bill Deputy particularly had a heart for projects that would benefit the waterfront areas of Harbor Country and those projects will be given priority consideration. The Berrien Community Foundation administers this endowment which will make grants to municipalities in Harbor Country for projects benefitting their residents.
Bill Deputy was a member of the New Buffalo Yacht Club and New Buffalo Harbor Commission. He was a quiet philanthropist who cared about the growth of his community and the people who lived there.
How to Apply
The next grant cycle for the William J. Deputy Endowment Fund will re-open in April of 2017. Grant Applications must be completed online by June 1, 2017. Applications can only be submitted by municipalities in the Harbor Country area.
- It is best to create an account on the website so that you are able to select "SAVE DRAFT" and come back to your work.
- Please write down your login information as we will not be able to retrieve that for you.
- A municipality may only submit one project application per year.
- You may return to your grant document if you create an account and remember to select "SAVE DRAFT" at the bottom of the page.
- It may be helpful to type the information in Word and then paste it into the form. This allows you to more easily see and edit your information.
- You will need to complete a budget worksheet and upload it to the end of the grant form. To access the worksheet, CLICK HERE.
Please note: You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your grant application form. If you do not receive this, please contact us or resubmit your grant application. There may be an issue with the email used to submit the form.
If you do not have an account please - CREATE AN ACCOUNT
If you already have an account please - LOGIN