You are hereHome ›
TEAM (Teens Exhibiting Able Minds)
The Voice for Youth in Berrien County
TEAM (Teens Exhibiting Able Minds) is the Youth Advisory Committee for the Berrien Community Foundation. It is made up of high school students from throughout Berrien County. The mission of TEAM is to empower youth to develop lifelong values of generosity, leadership and volunteerism.
TEAM meets once a month during the school year in the evening at various locations throughout Berrien County.
- Review grant applications and make funding recommendations.
- Visit and learn about youth efforts and programs in the community.
- Volunteer in various community service projects.
We are looking for students who:
- Want to make a difference for the youth in Berrien County.
- Will be Freshman or Sophomores in the 2016/2017 school year.
- Are willing to commit to meeting once a month during the school year for at least two years.
This is an excellent opportunity for students to network with other teens from different schools and develop valuable leadership skills.
We would love to have a representative from each high school in Berrien County!
Please contact Adrienne Glisson at AdrienneGlisson@berriencommunity.org with any questions!
* Applications are due by May 15, 2017