Applications are due September 30, 2021
The "For Good" Major Grant is for applications of $1,001- to $10,000.
A few helpful hints:
- Write down your login information as we will not be able to retrieve it for you.
- To save your information, remember to select "Save Draft" at the bottom or the page
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your form. If you do not receive this, please check you have clicked the submit button not just the save draft then contact us. There may be an issue with the email used to submit the form.
- Some applicants have found it helpful to answer the questions in a Word document and then copy and paste into the electronic form. This allows ease of editing and is a safeguard for saving your work.
- Project start dates should be at least 2 months after the application due date.
- The maximum grant request is $10,000 for the For Good Major and $1,000 for the For Good Minor.
For a List of Documents you will need to attach in the online grant application CLICK HERE