The History Center at Courthouse Square

 

The Berrien County Historical Association was established in 1967, to restore the 1839, courthouse as a historical museum.
Using a combination of grants, donations, and thousands of hours of volunteer labor, the historical association carefully restored the courthouse.

 

They now operate as the History Center at Courthouse Square to collect, preserve, and interpret the history of Berrien County through exhibits, tours, publications, research, and educational and community outreach programs.

 
 

Be a part of history and donate to the History Center today!

 

 

 

Newsletter