Formed in 1932, Twin City Players is one of the oldest, continuously operating community theaters in Michigan.
TCP is a volunteer based nonprofit organization that strives to be recognized for organizational excellence, with an abundance of resources, producing irresistable, quality performances in southwest Michigan.
After a long stuggle to find a place to live, TCP finally moved into its current location in the early 1980's. In 1995, after 15 years of renovating and building TCP began to look like what we know it as today. A quaint theatre and full to the brim storage facility.
TCP continues to put on shows throughout the year for a variety of ages. Donating to TCP will allow them to continue the tradition of communtiy theatre in Southwest Michigan.